All boxes ordered are delivered FREE within a 20 mile radius of the farm. If you live between 20-30 miles of the farm additional delivery charges will apply.
Any orders placed now will be delivered on Friday 30th October and we will be in touch to arrange a delivery time with you.
Our smaller fresh venison boxes contain prime cuts of quality venison lovingly home reared on the farm at Baumber, Lincolnshire.
The Royal Box of venison weighs at least 3 kg and typically includes the following fresh cuts of meat from our product range:
- A selection of Steaks including: haunch, sirloin, rump and frying steak (8 steaks in total) – perfect for ‘date night’ at home or on the BBQ, these are incredibly versatile, and super tasty
- Burgers (1 pack of 4) – an easy supper for a family of 4 with chips on the side!
- Sausages (1 pack of 6) – try these in a casserole or roasted with vegetables in a tray bake recipe, serving 4 people
- Casserole / Braising Steak (approx. 500g) – feeding up to 4 hungry people these cuts are ideal for slow cooking to let the flavours develop and fill your kitchen with a delicious aroma, our favourite recipe is here
- Mince (approx. 500g) – serves around 4 people generously, use for spaghetti bolognaise, meatballs, a chilli, get the kids involved and have a go at making your own burgers, or use to stuff peppers – the options are endless!
In total at around 24 meal portions this box contains a great range of versatile cuts for you to feed your family or keep the freezer stocked up over the autumn / wintry months ahead.
Our herds are predominantly grass-fed in the beautiful historic parkland on the Stourton Estate benefiting from the natural shelter of surounding woodland, ancient trees and ‘swimming ponds’. Herb rich sileage is grown on the farm to supplement their diet over the winter. Rearing venison in this way means that the meat is not only very sustainable but that it is of exceptional quality.
Venison is a healthy meat containing much less saturated fat than beef. Being rich in iron and B vitamins and the fact that it contains conjugated linoleic acid means it supports heart health too.
Our venison is managed to extremely high standards; the butchery is done professionally with the meat being hung for the optimum time to give supremely tender meat and produce a light gamey flavour to develop.