Reared and grown here at the farm, professionally butchered & packaged for us by local butchers …More
Woodland Weddings At Stourton Estates
We can offer a truly unique rustic woodland wedding experience and a setting which the happy couple and their guests will never forget.
Couples can host their woodland wedding blessing and reception in our beautiful and unique safari tent which is nestled within our tree lined arboretum. Not only is the venue surrounded by some majestic woodland the safari tent has views across the lake with deer grazing in sight on our parkland. Festoon lighting throughout the tent and arboretum means that not only is the venue beautiful by day but twinkles by night!
As well as beautiful surroundings we want to make the day as special as possible for any couples considering us as their venue of choice. We will provide a dedicated point of contact for our couples to answer any questions they may have, to help them to plan their day and to make it personal to them.
Our woodland wedding package includes the following:
- Exclusive use of wedding venue and parking area
- A solid hand-crafted wooden bar, fully licensed with staff to serve you all evening
- Beautiful wooden trestle tables and chairs
- Luxury toilets
- Rustic outdoor picnic tables
- A fire-pit with benches surrounding supplied with our very own kiln dried logs
- Festoon lighting decorating the safari tent
- Giant poles with festoon lighting guiding guests from the parking area to the arboretum
- Dedicated space for a catering facility with water supply close by
- Log burner within the safari tent for heating and fuel (weather dependant)
- Overnight camping available for your guests within the grounds of the arboretum
- Car parking and overnight parking for guests until 2pm the day after
- Up to 3 meetings and site visits prior to your event with a dedicated single point of contact through email, telephone and face to face appointments
- We pride ourselves on building great relationships with high quality local Lincolnshire based suppliers including caterers, wedding dressing, florists, stationers and cake makers, the details of whom who we will happily share with our couples
- Plus all the technicalities such as a 30Kva 3 phase generator and water supply for caterers and bands/disco’s to use
This woodland wedding package is priced at £4,500 (including VAT) and is based on a maximum of 80 day time guests, rising to a maximum of 120 evening guests. Prices are valid for weddings held between May 2020 and September 2021.
We are aiming not to restrict our couples in what they wish to have on their dream day so catering and decor choices are completely up to them, however other options that they may wish to consider include:
- A fully catered option (POA)
- Adding a Tractor & Trailer tour to see the Red Deer and parkland or as transport guests to and from St Swithin’s Church, just a few hundred metres from the venue.
- Hire of our Horsebox Trailer Bar as a prosecco bar or as an alternative to main bar in the safari tent
- Event Manager on site on the day to co-ordinate the smooth running of your wedding day
- Hire of a beautiful honey bell tent for you to stay in overnight
- Use of the camping field (a short walk from the venue) for your guests
Our safari tent comfortably accommodates 80-100 day time guests with room for a dance floor and many more evening guests, however for those planning a larger day, we can discuss further options to accommodate more guests if required.
Please view our wedding gallery to see what can be achieved within our tent and to see views of the setting itself.
Please contact us to arrange a visit or to ask any questions you have about what we can offer.