Reared here on the farm, professionally butchered & packaged for us by local butchers and labelled here, we deliver direct to your door in our veni-van across Lincolnshire, fresh venison is also available for delivery nationwide!More
Woodland Weddings At Stourton Estates
We can offer a truly unique rustic woodland wedding experience in a setting which the happy couple and their guests will never forget.
Couples can host their woodland wedding blessing and reception in our beautiful and unique safari tent which is nestled within our tree lined arboretum. Not only is the venue surrounded by some majestic woodland the safari tent has views across the lake with deer grazing in sight on our parkland. Festoon lighting throughout the tent and arboretum means that not only is the venue beautiful by day but twinkles by night!
As well as beautiful surroundings we want to make the day as special as possible for any couples considering us as their venue of choice.
We will provide a dedicated point of contact for our couples to answer any questions they may have, to help them to plan their day and to make it personal to them.
Our woodland wedding package includes the following:
- Exclusive use of the stunning safari tent set within the arboretum with wooden flooring throughout with views down to the lakes and parkland, home to our herds of Red Deer
- Private wedding venue area within the arboretum & reserved guest parking area*
- A solid hand-crafted wooden bar, fully licensed with staff to serve you
- Beautiful wooden trestle tables and chairs
- Fully lit and plumbed-in toilets with running water (includes disabled facility)
- Rustic outdoor picnic tables
- A fire-pit with benches surrounding supplied with our very own logs
- Festoon lighting decorating the safari tent
- Giant poles with festoon lighting guiding guests from the parking area to the arboretum
- Dedicated space for a catering facility with water supply close by
- Log burner within the safari tent for heating and fuel (weather dependant)
- Access to the site from 9am the day before, for you and your suppliers to set up and decorate
- Access to the site up to 12 midday the day after the event for you and your suppliers to take down
- Overnight camping available for your guests within the grounds of the arboretum
- Car parking and overnight parking for guests
- Up to 3 meetings and site visits prior to your event with a dedicated single point of contact through email, telephone and face to face appointments
- We pride ourselves on building great relationships with high quality local Lincolnshire suppliers – catering, wedding dressing, florists, stationers and cake makers who we will happily share with you
- Plus all the technicalities such as a 30Kva three phase generator and water supply for caterers and bands/disco’s to use
For 2023 weddings please contact us at email@example.com or 01507 578236. *please note there may be other visitors with the grounds of the estate on certain days.
We aim not to restrict our couples in what they wish to have on their dream day so catering and decor choices are completely up to them, however other options that they may wish to consider include:
- A fully catered option/bespoke package
- A Tractor & Trailer tour to see the Red Deer and parkland or as transport to and from St Swithin’s Church, just a few hundred metres from the venue.
- Hire of our Horsebox Trailer Bar as a prosecco bar or as an alternative to main bar in the safari tent
- Wedding Coordinator support/Event Manager on site on the day to co-ordinate the smooth running of your wedding day
- Hire of beautiful honey bell tents for you to stay in overnight
- Use of the camping field (a short walk from the venue) for your guests
Our safari tent comfortably accommodates 80-100 day time guests, with room for a dance floor and more guests in the evening, however for those planning a larger day, we can discuss further options to accommodate more guests if required.
Please view our wedding gallery to see what can be achieved within our tent and to see views of the setting itself.
Please contact us to arrange a visit or to ask any questions you have about what we can offer.
If you are a guest attending a wedding at Stourton Estates you may want to contact Hunts Coaches who will be only too pleased to help you with any group transport arrangements to and from our venue.