Reared and grown here at the farm, professionally butchered & packaged for us by our colleagues …More
Stourton Estates is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information through which you can be identified, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Stourton Estates has recently updated this policy to comply with new legislation in force from 25th May 2018. We may also change this policy from time to time by updating this page therefore you should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We collect information from you that we need in order to process your order, this includes your contact details, products or services you purchase, events you attend and payment details together with offers and promotions you might take part in.
What we do with the information we gather
We need this information to understand your requirements and provide you with a better service, so we can:
- Process your order and obtain payment from you
- Comply with statutory accounting requirements and internal record keeping
- Communicate with you via email about our products, special offers and events we hold on the estate as long as you consent to receiving our newsletter when you place an order either online or over the telephone
- Improve our products and services
How long do we keep this information
We hold this information for a maximum of seven years after your last transaction as per our accounting guidelines, unless the law requires otherwise.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we hold.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us should you place an order with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website or placing an order online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for any further communication purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for communicating with you, you may change your mind at any time by emailing or phoning us directly
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your express permission or are required by law to do so
You may request details of the personal information which we hold, if you would like a copy of this information please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Do I need to do anything now
If you are happy for us to continue communicating with you in this way, you do not need to do anything, however if you wish to opt-out of receiving any further information from us please email email@example.com or please phone 01507 578236