Reared and grown here at the farm, professionally butchered & packaged for us by local butchers …More
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions govern how we do business with you. Please read these terms in full before you order products from our website.
- Prices are correct at time of publication.
- All prices include VAT and delivery up to 20 miles radius of LN9 5PB.
- Delivery charges will apply to all orders over 20 mile radius from LN9 5PB, they will vary dependant on order quantity and type of product. Always check with us to confirm correct charges apply.
- In case of any dispute over mileage we will use google maps to determine mileage & delivery rate applicable.
- Stourton Estates Ltd reserves the right to change any advertised prices at any time.
- Errors and omissions are exempted.
- All prices are in Great Britain Pounds Sterling.
Offer and Acceptance
- By making a purchase on this web site you are making an offer to enter into a contract to purchase the goods which you have ordered. A binding contract is only formed upon our acceptance of your order.
- Other than where the Buyer acts as a Consumer Stourton Estates Ltd shall be deemed to have accepted the Products 7 working days of delivery to the Buyer.
- After acceptance the Buyer shall not be entitled to reject Products which are not in accordance with the contract.
- Where the Buyer accepted any Products then Stourton Estates Ltd shall have no liability whatever to the Buyer in respect of those Products.
- To order goods you must be least 18 years of age.
Supply of Goods
- The Buyer is solely responsible for insuring that the Products are suitable and fit for the purpose.
- Stourton Estates Ltd reserves the right to refuse the supply of goods at its discretion.
- All orders must be paid for in full prior to delivery or at the point of delivery.
- If you wish to pay by personal cheque or bank or building society cheque, please make payable to Stourton Estates Ltd. Please write your home address on the reverse of the cheque. The order will be processed on receipt of the cheque
- Payment can be made by Bank Transfer, details are as follows:
- Sort Code: 40-51-62
Account Number: 65781457
Account Name: Stourton Estates Ltd.
Please use your name as reference.
- Sort Code: 40-51-62
- All goods are offered subject to availability. Where goods are found to be unavailable or discontinued, Stourton Estates Ltd will offer a similar substitute if available, subject to your agreement.
- Stourton Estates Ltd may make any changes in the specification of the Products which do not materially affect their quality or performance required to conform with any applicable statutory requirements where the Products are supplied to Stourton Estates Ltd’s specification.
- If a suitable substitute is not available, the transaction for that item will be void and any payment will be returned.
- In the event of any product being unavailable, Stourton Estates Ltd shall be relieved of any liability in connection with all such contracts or orders. In no case shall the company be bound to obtain or deliver Products from any other sources than those contemplated in the order.
- Stourton Estates Ltd will not be held responsible for any costs incurred due to items being delayed or unavailable.
- Neither party shall be liable for any default due to any act of God, war, strikes, lock outs, accidents, fire, breakdown of plant, machinery or shortage or unavailability of raw materials from a natural source of supply.
- Stourton Estates Ltd shall be entitled to delay or cancel delivery or to reduce the amount delivered if it is prevented from or hindered in or delayed in manufacturing, obtaining or delivering the products by normal routes or means of delivery through circumstances beyond its control.
Cancellation of Orders
- Under the Distance Selling Regulations you have a right to cancel your order for any item purchased on this website at any time before the goods are despatched, or within 7 days of receiving your goods and for a full refund excluding cost of return collection providing you take reasonable care of the goods whilst they are in your possession. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- If you wish to cancel your order at any time later than the 7 days following receipt of your goods there will be a restocking charge of 20%. You are welcome to return any items using your own courier or alternatively we can offer a collection and return service. The cost for return transport will be quoted on request.
- We will refund your payment within 14 days of the goods being returned.
- If you would like to cancel your order, please email or ring the office – 01507 578236
- Stourton Estates Ltd endeavour to deliver within 2-3 working days from receipt of your order. Deliveries will only be made Monday to Friday. All deliveries are subject to payment authorisation.
- Stourton Estates Ltd shall use reasonable endeavours to meet any date agreed for delivery, but will not be liable for any delay in delivery howsoever caused or any resulting losses incurred due to failure to deliver.
- Delivery will be made to any place where our van can safely reverse at the discretion of the delivery driver.
Title and Risk
- Risk of damage to or loss of the Products shall pass to the Buyer upon delivery.
- Not withstanding any other provision herein title in the Products shall not pass to the Buyer until Stourton Estates Ltd has received in cash or clear funds payment in full.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are governed by English law. Any dispute arising in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.