Reared here on the farm, professionally butchered & packaged for us by local butchers and labelled here, we deliver direct to your door in our veni-van across Lincolnshire, fresh venison is also available for delivery nationwide!More
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions govern how we do business with you. Please read these terms in full before you order products from our website.
Product Terms and Conditions:
These terms apply when purchasing physical goods from Stourton Estates, including but not limited to logs, landscaping products and venison.
- Prices are correct at time of publication.
- All prices include VAT and delivery up to 20 miles radius of LN9 5PB.
- Delivery charges will apply to all orders over 20 mile radius from LN9 5PB, they will vary dependant on order quantity and type of product. Always check with us to confirm correct charges apply.
- In case of any dispute over mileage we will use google maps to determine mileage & delivery rate applicable.
- Stourton Estates Ltd reserves the right to change any advertised prices at any time.
- Errors and omissions are exempted.
- All prices are in Great Britain Pounds Sterling.
Offer and Acceptance
- By making a purchase on this web site you are making an offer to enter into a contract to purchase the goods which you have ordered. A binding contract is only formed upon our acceptance of your order.
- Other than where the Buyer acts as a Consumer Stourton Estates Ltd shall be deemed to have accepted the Products 7 working days of delivery to the Buyer.
- After acceptance the Buyer shall not be entitled to reject Products which are not in accordance with the contract.
- Where the Buyer accepted any Products then Stourton Estates Ltd shall have no liability whatever to the Buyer in respect of those Products.
- To order goods you must be least 18 years of age.
Supply of Goods
- The Buyer is solely responsible for insuring that the Products are suitable and fit for the purpose.
- Stourton Estates Ltd reserves the right to refuse the supply of goods at its discretion.
- All orders must be paid for in full prior to delivery or at the point of delivery.
- If you wish to pay by personal cheque or bank or building society cheque, please make payable to Stourton Estates Ltd. Please write your home address on the reverse of the cheque. The order will be processed on receipt of the cheque
- Payment can be made by Bank Transfer, details are as follows:
- Sort Code: 40-51-62
Account Number: 65781457
Account Name: Stourton Estates Ltd.
Please use your name as reference.
- Sort Code: 40-51-62
- All goods are offered subject to availability. Where goods are found to be unavailable or discontinued, Stourton Estates Ltd will offer a similar substitute if available, subject to your agreement.
- Stourton Estates Ltd may make any changes in the specification of the Products which do not materially affect their quality or performance required to conform with any applicable statutory requirements where the Products are supplied to Stourton Estates Ltd’s specification.
- If a suitable substitute is not available, the transaction for that item will be void and any payment will be returned.
- In the event of any product being unavailable, Stourton Estates Ltd shall be relieved of any liability in connection with all such contracts or orders. In no case shall the company be bound to obtain or deliver Products from any other sources than those contemplated in the order.
- Stourton Estates Ltd will not be held responsible for any costs incurred due to items being delayed or unavailable.
- Neither party shall be liable for any default due to any act of God, war, strikes, lock outs, accidents, fire, breakdown of plant, machinery or shortage or unavailability of raw materials from a natural source of supply.
- Stourton Estates Ltd shall be entitled to delay or cancel delivery or to reduce the amount delivered if it is prevented from or hindered in or delayed in manufacturing, obtaining or delivering the products by normal routes or means of delivery through circumstances beyond its control.
Cancellation of Orders
- Under the Distance Selling Regulations you have a right to cancel your order for any item purchased on this website at any time before the goods are despatched, or within 7 days of receiving your goods and for a full refund excluding cost of return collection providing you take reasonable care of the goods whilst they are in your possession. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- If you wish to cancel your order at any time later than the 7 days following receipt of your goods there will be a restocking charge of 20%. You are welcome to return any items using your own courier or alternatively we can offer a collection and return service. The cost for return transport will be quoted on request.
- We will refund your payment within 14 days of the goods being returned.
- If you would like to cancel your order, please email or ring the office – 01507 578236
- Stourton Estates Ltd endeavour to deliver within 2-3 working days from receipt of your order. Deliveries will only be made Monday to Friday. All deliveries are subject to payment authorisation.
- Stourton Estates Ltd shall use reasonable endeavours to meet any date agreed for delivery, but will not be liable for any delay in delivery howsoever caused or any resulting losses incurred due to failure to deliver.
- Delivery will be made to any place where our van can safely reverse at the discretion of the delivery driver.
Title and Risk
- Risk of damage to or loss of the Products shall pass to the Buyer upon delivery.
- Not withstanding any other provision herein title in the Products shall not pass to the Buyer until Stourton Estates Ltd has received in cash or clear funds payment in full.
Events Terms & Conditions:
By purchasing a ticket through our website for an event or by using our Facebook account, you agree to these terms and conditions of sale. Stourton Estates & Stourton Woods (referred to as ‘Stourton Estates’ or ‘Us’) reserve the right to make alterations to the programme of events at any time and without notification.
Tickets are offered subject to availability. All prices displayed on the website or on our social media pages are subject to change at any time and without notification. Tickets can be purchased in advance via our website or directly with our farm office over the phone for any of our events. We are unable to take card payments over the phone and request that if you book this way that you send us cash or a cheque. Once in receipt of the cash/cheque we will send you a booking confirmation email.
Cancellation of an Event
Events may not be cancelled in the event of poor or inclement weather. It is your responsibility to check whether an event is going ahead or cancelled prior to attending that event. In the event that is necessary for us to cancel an event we will notify guests using the email used to book the tickets and post a notification on our website or via social media or by a combination of the above.
Stourton Estates will not be held liable for any incidental costs that occur as a result of cancellation including but not exclusive to costs relating to: travel, hotel, restaurants or food and drink purchases. We reserve the right to cancel events for any reason.
Tickets and Refunds
A booking confirmation email will be sent at the time of booking and this booking confirmation email serves as the ticket for the event. We do not post tickets or booking confirmations. We cannot guarantee entry without the original purchase reference number and e-ticket. We recommend that you print out this email confirmation and bring it with you to the event.
We reserve the right to ask for identification of an individual and admission to an event may be withheld at the company’s discretion. No refund will be due. Tickets are sold for use by the buyer only (and their party) and are not for resale for commercial gain by the holder. We reserve the right to cancel tickets and refuse entry where this condition is breached, or where we have reason to suspect there is a breach. Once purchased, it is not possible to alter any detail on the tickets; including (but not limited to) event title, time, date or ticket holder name.
Refunds are only available in the event of a total cancellation where the event cannot be rescheduled and where the transfer of tickets to other events is not possible. Refunds cannot be authorised by event staff and all enquiries should be emailed to email@example.com. All refunds made via the website will be made within 14 days of the cancelled event to the card with which the payment was made.
Unless specified at the point of purchase our events are held outdoors. Rain, temperature or low winds will not be considered a valid reason for cancellation unless they are considered to be a safety risk to guests, staff, or equipment. Guests should always dress with the weather and time of year in mind. Guests who are unable to attend or who choose not to attend an event because of predicted or actual weather are not eligible for a refund if the event goes ahead.
Vehicles and guests’ property are brought on to the event site at your own risk. Stourton Estates does not accept responsibility for any loss, damage or theft of any item. We will not be held responsible for any damage or loss of guests’ property howsoever caused.
Discount codes, competitions and offers
Discount codes are made available periodically and can be withdrawn by Stourton Estates at any time. Discount codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or applied retrospectively. Possession of a discount code does not guarantee availability or validity of any particular code. We reserve the right to determine the validity of a code and whether to accept its use. The sharing of discount codes without written permission is prohibited and we reserve the right to cancel tickets purchased using harvested or shared codes. No cash alternatives apply in place of discounts, gifts or offers. We may withdraw or restrict the use of any codes at any time. Competition tickets remain the property of Stourton Estates and can be withdrawn by us at any time. The decision of Stourton Estates in all competitions is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are governed by English law. Any dispute arising in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.