Reared here on the farm, professionally butchered & packaged for us by local butchers and labelled here, we deliver direct to your door in our veni-van across Lincolnshire, fresh venison is also available for delivery nationwide!More
Camping Terms and Conditions
- We kindly request that you arrive and set up from 4pm -7pm on Friday 16th July and to leave no later than 4pm on Sunday 18th July. If you need to make alternative arrangements please phone us on 01507 578236 to see if these can be accommodated.
- Access to the camp site will be through the Main Stourton Estates Entrance clearly signed from the A158 (not the Caister High Street!) following the signs down Clays Lane to the venue and parking area.
- If you need to leave the site by car overnight / early in the morning over the weekend an alternative exit will be clearly marked from the arboretum via a back entrance down Clays Lane & back onto the A158, however we request that as few vehicle movements around the estate are made as possible in the interests of public safety.
- Our pitch sizes are generous, however in order to be fair to all other campers please ensure your caravans, tents, awnings, gazebos etc stay within your allotted pitch boundary.
- In the interest of public safety all tents, awnings and pitch equipment must be erected in a safe manner.
- Only 1 vehicle per pitch can be accommodated with each tent. If further vehicles are needed over the weekend they must be parked in the separate parking area on the estate once you have ‘pitched up’.
- In terms of facilities we have three flushing toilets adjacent to the safari tent in the arboretum. There is also running water from a tap, a waste disposal point and rinsing water for this purpose.
- On completion of the event, campers must leave their pitches clear of all equipment and rubbish. We have limited facilities for waste disposal and/or recycling so we kindly request that where possible rubbish is taken home and disposed of responsibly.
- All campers must take personal responsibility to keep themselves and their children accompanied and safe at all times, regrettably we cannot allow any open fires / chimineas etc on individual pitches. We also request that if you would like to BBQ these are kept off the ground or used on the patio area to one side of the safari tent.
- Well behaved dogs are permitted on site if cleared up after and kept on a lead at all times.
- Campers will be expected to carry out any reasonable request from the organisers with regards to public safety during your stay.
- Pitches will be allocated on a first come/ first served basis and whilst there will be room for all bookings the exact location of pitches is subject to availability, therefore if you would like a particular location please arrive promptly!
- This is a family friendly event and as such we would appreciate that all campers show consideration to others staying in terms of reasonable behaviour, alcohol consumption, we request a quiet site by midnight.
- Stourton Estates cannot accept any responsibility for illness, injury, losses incurred as a result of staying on this site.
- Stourton Estates reserve the right to refuse any application and request that anyone acting in a way that is threatening, abusive or under the influence of excess alcohol to leave the site immediately.
- In the unfortunate event that external providers do not deliver promised services to Stourton Estates, we will do our best to source alternatives, however no refunds will be given to those who have booked tickets.
- In the unlikely event that this event is cancelled, we will offer a full refund. However, having made a booking should you be unable to attend the event after making payment unfortunately we cannot offer a refund of the payment.