These Willoglow™ briquettes have been sourced from Energy Crops Consultancy and are made from compressed willow woodchip. They are suitable for burning in open fires (no sparking or spitting), multi-fuel stoves and even outdoor firepits, chimineas and barbecues. Since they’re made from 100% pure virgin willow, sourced only from UK farms, there’s no strange smells or smokes from additives and waste materials.
Willoglow™ is a premium quality product aimed at consumers who care about sustainability and renewable energy.
This product differs from standard heat logs in these ways:
- Willow is a truly sustainable and renewable source of energy – willow plantations regrow after every harvest, year after year
- Willoglow™ heat logs are made from 100% pure willow woodchip – no sawmill residues or by-products
- Willow is a fantastic biodiversity booster – from providing early season pollen and nectar for bees to homes for mammals, small and large
- Carbon is stored in the roots and soil as willow grows and when burned, it only releases CO2 that it had collected anyway
- All willow is grown in the UK – every purchase of Willoglow™ heat logs supports local farmers and growers