The Autumn Festival is our very own fayre with a woodland theme!
Celebrate the changing of the season to Autumn with a Festival bringing you woodland craft, bat walks, demonstrations, arts and crafts, retail therapy, delicious range of food to suit all tastes, talented artists & live music to name but a few attractions. The kids will be entertained with animal experiences, face painting, playgroup sessions and of course our famous deer safaris which take in the sights and sounds of our beautiful deer herd.
This is a totally family friendly event in the beautiful arboretum overlooking the deer park celebrating everything that is great about Lincolnshire! With a great array of talented artists, businesses and activities (even despite the rather wet day last year) we are prepared for anything and delighted to welcome people from far & wide.
At night we host the After Party with live music, a licensed bar and food available to enjoy around our fire pit.
Ticket Sales & After Party
Camping for 2 nights for only £35 per pitch
Bring your tent or caravan and stay Friday night & Saturday night and enjoy all the daytime activities on Saturday included in your pitch price. Pitches are limited so book online now to avoid missing out.
Please Note, additional tickets per person will be required for the After Party if you wish to come to this too.
If you don’t have your own camping gear or simply fancy glamping for the weekend then bell tents are available sleeping 2, 4 or max 6 people, these are furnished with air-beds, duvets, pillows and bedding or for the ultimate luxury you can hire one very special bell tent with an iron bedstead with all bedding with a log burner fitted to keep you cosy… either way, please contact us for details on this, prices start at £150 for the week-end.
After Party (7pm until Late)
After the daytime activities are over the woodland will come alive with the After Party. You can come and enjoy live music from Castle Lights followed by the amazing Baltic Donkeys in a marquee with fully licensed bar. Delicious food will be available to buy from the Willow Bull Steak Shack which you can enjoy around our fire pit under the stars. A very casual, fun evening with a relaxed dress code, it is an evening not to be missed!
A limited number of tickets are now available to book online to come to the After Party. These tickets are available in advance only and not on the gate.
Day Time Only(10am – 4pm)
Of course you are welcome to just come for the day, no need to book your tickets – just £5 per car payable on the gate!
Activities, Stalls and Demonstrations
We have over 50 great activities, gift & craft stalls, food retailers and demonstrations to keep everyone entertained on the day. See a selection below with more yet to be confirmed:
Autumn Fest Food Stalls:
- Stourton Estates horse box cafe
- The Peel wood-fired pizza
- Willow Bull Steak Shack
- Key Marque licensed bar
- Farmer Browns Ice Cream
- Luxury Mallow
- Fabulously Fruity Wine
- Lincoln Imp Drinks Co.
- Forgotten Fayre
Autumn Fest Activities:
- Herb and Wildlife Walk (11.30am)
- Lincolnshire Bat Group guided bat walks
- L-CAT soft roading activity
- Lincolnshire Waldorf Group story telling
- Flitz Face Painting
- Axe throwing
- Tony Butler’s Exotic Animal Encounters
- Deer safari tours
- Back 2 Bear Archery
- Louth District Scouts – fundraising games
Autumn Fest Demonstrations, Attractions and Education:
- Heritage net maker demonstration
- Heritage peg weaver demonstration
- Lincolnshire Willow sculpture demonstration
- Chainsaw sculptor demonstration
- Firewood Futures mini forwarder demonstration
- KWR Plant Hire chipper demonstration
- Tree Surgeon Demonstration
- LJ Fairburn Eggs with food tastings through the day with Lincolnshire Chef Rachel Green demonstrating from 10.45 – 11.30am
- Billinghay Bees education
- Herb and wildfood walk at 11.30am hosted by Eldrum and Redwolf
- Lincolnshire Wildlife Trust information
- Lincolnshire Wolds Countryside Service information
- RSPB information
- Lincolnshire Bat Group and Bat Walk
- Stourton Estates & Russ Telfer Photography
- L-CAT information
- Lincolnshire Young Farmers Tractor and Information
- Live music from Felicity Turner at 2pm
- Wild Woodcraft
Autumn Fest Retail Businesses and Stalls:
- Lincolnshire Knits & Crafts
- James Marshall Artist Blacksmith
- Bear Wood Crafts
- Bundle & Rust soaps
- Villa Farm gifts
- Naomi Law Art
- Christals Handcrafted Swarovski Jewellery
- Nick Markham Travel Counsellor
- The Painted Card Company
- Jorge Artisan Foods
- The Tack Shop
- Husse Pet Nutritionist, treats, toys and accessories
- Mary Scott footstools and cushions
- Eldrum & Redwolf herbal, fabrics & hand forged blades
- Frederick William Clothing
- Subtle Sawdust- wooden fret work
- Post & Pantry – Wrendale gifts and homeware
- Handcrafted with Love – girls dresses
- Greetwell Creatures – garden ornaments
- Frontrow Fencing
- Kachille Gifts