All boxes ordered are delivered FREE within a 20 mile radius of the farm. If you live between 20-30 miles of the farm additional delivery charges will apply.
We can now post your fresh venison box nationwide – for this we charge £10 for post and packaging which is added to your order at checkout.
Orders can be placed now for delivery on Friday 11th December and we will be in touch to arrange a delivery time with you.
These festive fresh venison boxes contain prime cuts of quality venison lovingly home reared on the farm at Baumber, Lincolnshire, together with some rather special accompaniments, making a lovely present or delicious treat over the festive season!
The Festive Venison Box includes the following fresh cuts of meat from our product range:
- A selection of Steaks including: haunch, sirloin, and frying steak (approximately 6 steaks in total) – perfect for ‘date night’ at home or on the BBQ, these are incredibly versatile, and super tasty
- Burgers (1 pack of 4 GF) – an easy supper for a family of 4 with chips on the side!
- Sausages (1 pack of 6 GF) – try these in a casserole or roasted with vegetables in a tray bake recipe, serving 4 people
- Casserole / Braising Steak (approx. 500g) – feeding up to 4 hungry people these cuts are ideal for slow cooking to let the flavours develop and fill your kitchen with a delicious aroma, our favourite recipe is here
- Mince (approx. 500g) – serves around 4 people generously, use for spaghetti bolognaise, meatballs, a chilli, get the kids involved and have a go at making your own burgers, or use to stuff peppers – the options are endless!
Plus some delicious traditional accompaniments: Gordon Rhodes Festive Stuffing (also Gluten Free), a pot of Bay Tree Redcurrant Jelly which goes so beautifully with venison, some quality Maille dijon mustard which really spices things up as well as a little chocolate treat – pop it in a casserole or enjoy in a quiet moment… the choice is yours!
This box contains a great range of versatile cuts for you or to send as a gift to friends or family as a treat and help keep the freezer stocked up over the autumn / wintry months ahead.
Our herds are predominantly grass-fed in the beautiful historic parkland on the Stourton Estate benefiting from the natural shelter of surounding woodland, ancient trees and ‘swimming ponds’. Herb rich sileage is grown on the farm to supplement their diet over the winter. Rearing venison in this way means that the meat is not only very sustainable but that it is of exceptional quality.
Venison is a healthy meat containing much less saturated fat than beef. Being rich in iron and B vitamins and the fact that it contains conjugated linoleic acid means it supports heart health too.
Our venison is managed to extremely high standards; the butchery is done professionally with the meat being hung for the optimum time to give supremely tender meat and produce a light gamey flavour to develop.